วันพุธที่ 30 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2554
Britney Spears Britney Spears Live The Femme Fatale Tour (Bonus CD) 2011 C4
Britney Spears - Britney Spears Live: The Femme Fatale Tour
Label.........................: RCA
Genre.........................: Dance
StoreDate.....................: Nov-21-2011
Source........................: CDDA
Grabber.......................: Exact Audio Copy (Secure Mode)
Encoding Scheme...............: Lame 3.98.4 V0 VBR Joint-Stereo
Size..........................: 107,01MB
Total Playing Time............: 56:21
Release Notes:
Bonus CD only available at Target. These exclusives screw the fans and
collectors over...
Tracklisting
01. Hold It Against Me (Jacob Plant Remix) 4:25
02. Hold It Against Me (Linus Loves Remix) 5:09
03. Hold It Against Me (The Alias Club Remix) 7:08
04. Till The World Ends (Olli Collins & Fred Portelli Remix) 6:02
05. Till The World Ends (Feat. Billionaire) (Billionaire Remix) 5:21
06. Till The World Ends (Garyth Wyn Remix) 6:25
07. I Wanna Go (Moguai Remix) 7:12
08. I Wanna Go (Pete Phantom Remix) 3:20
09. I Wanna Go (Vada Remix) 7:40
10. Scary 3:39
Support The Artists, Buy Their Music....
http://www.mediafire.com/?fol2for2aeqkj1h
สมัครสมาชิก:
ส่งความคิดเห็น (Atom)

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น