วันศุกร์ที่ 23 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554
Galia Arad Ooh La Baby 2011 OMA
MUSiCiSLiFE!!!
OPENMUSiCASSOCiATiON
P R E S E N T S
ARTiST..[ Galia Arad
TiTLE...[ Oooh La Baby
GENRE...[ Acoustic GRABBER.[ Grabber Inc.
LABEL...[ scarlet records ENCODER.[ Lame
YEAR....[ 2011 QUALiTY.[ avg. 216kbps
SOURCE..[ CDDA MODE....[ Joint-Stereo
PLAYTIME[ 38:05 min REL.DATE[ 12.15.2011
TRACKS..[ 14 RiPPER..[ TEAM OMA
SiZE....[ 59,0 MB SUPPLiER[ TEAM OMA
T R A C K L i S T
NR. TRACK. TiME.
01 I Must Have You 02:59
02 Ooh La La 02:22
03 Something Sweet 02:32
04 Dont Go 02:15
05 Four Leaf Lover Boy 03:37
06 Dad's Intro 01:21
07 Will I Be Loved (by You) 03:47
08 Better than Bonnie 02:55
09 You're Always There 03:07
10 Mom's Intro 00:23
11 Dear Friend 03:34
12 Gypsy Boy 02:48
13 Full of Shit 02:34
Feat. Intro by Shane Macgowan and Joey Cashman
14 Tonight I Found the Blues 03:51
TOTAL: 38:05
R E L E A S E N O T E S
http://www.myspace.com/songsfromthedogpound
Enjoy and if you like it support the Artists.
Buy the LP, CD, Merchandise, T-Shirt, etc.
and visit the concerts.
http://www.mediafire.com/?5tuc5upwqvyyhn6
สมัครสมาชิก:
ส่งความคิดเห็น (Atom)


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น